Don’t miss out on a greatly anticipated highlight of the Scottish social housing sector calendar
The reasons why you can’t miss out:
With just three weeks remaining to secure your place at the TIS spring Conference ‘People & Places: Creating sustainable communities’ the countdown is on to secure your booking.
The event is an unmissable opportunity, with an unrivalled line up of sector leader speakers. Here’s the reasons why you can’t miss out:
- It’s crucial that your organisation stays ahead of the game. The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) is preparing to launch a revised Regulatory Framework, sustainability will continue to be measured through the Annual Return on the Charter.
- You’ll learn how young people can be supported to sustain their tenancies and become established members of the local community by gaining access to training and employment opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of the shared goals surrounding sustainability.
- Harness the specialisms within TIS, and understand how joint working is central as you explore exciting new approaches to engage and participate with your local communities.
- Explore how improved housing conditions can extend the life of older homes and improve the quality of life for residents.
- You’ll learn how the number of affordable homes can be increased through innovative new build techniques and bringing empty homes back to use.
- Explore how tenants and housing organisations are being supported to improve housing conditions, services, and neighbourhoods within the private rented sector.
Who is the event aimed at?
This event is aimed at tenants and housing organisation professionals throughout the Scottish social rented housing sector.
The event will take place on Thursday 21st March 2019, from 09:30am – 16:30pm, at the Studio Venues, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow (click here to explore the conference venue)
How to book
Secure your place online by clicking here. Alternatively, call our events team on 0141 248 1242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TIS Members enjoy at least a 10% discount on all conference, event, training, and consultancy rates. Costs for this event start at just £200.