Following on from the completion of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2014, housing organisations throughout the social rented housing sector are now required to consult with and publish a report on how the views of tenants, housing list applicants, and registered tenant groups are taken into account when making decisions about Allocation Policy reviews.
At the event you will:
- Hear from the Scottish Government and stay abreast of the legislative requirements of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2014 and guidance.
- Understand how to frame and tailor your consultation report to reflect your organisation’s policy.
- Learn from leaders across the sector about the key challenges surrounding developing Allocation Policies that reflect local housing priorities and meet local housing needs.
- Explore the ways in which tenants and housing list applicants can shape your consultations.
- Take part in discussions and debates with peers from across the sector about front-line issues.
- Share positive experiences about what works well in order to implement a meaningful consultation.
- Receive the latest, TIS checklist – Allocation Reviews: Staying ahead of the Game.
This event is aimed at tenants and housing organisation professionals throughout the Scottish social rented housing sector. TIS Members will receive a 10% discounted rate. For further information and to book your place, please call 0141 248 1242 or email email@example.com.
Tenant Member Rate: £160
Tenant Non-member Rate: £180
Landlord Member Rate: £180
Landlord Non-member Rate: £200