Included in your TIS Membership package, we’ll make sure you never miss out on the latest topical issues. Attend a variety of Member events throughout the year, free of charge. From briefings to workshops and social gatherings – we’ll ensure you always stay ahead.
‘Tenant Scrutiny: How does it measure up’ forms part of the TIS learning and development programme 2018 – 2019. At the event you will:
- Explore the latest scrutiny developments.
- Learn from leaders across the sector about key scrutiny challenges.
- Hear positive practice examples from local authority and housing association perspectives.
- Share positive experiences and ideas to take forward.
- Take part in discussions and debates with peers from your TIS Membership community about front-line issues.
- Be the first to take part in the new, TIS scrutiny stock take exercise
This event is aimed at tenants and housing organisation professionals throughout the Scottish social rented housing sector who are Members of TIS. Places are limited to x2 per organisation. For further information and to book your place, please call 0141 248 1242 or email email@example.com.
Join TIS and gain access to one of the sector’s largest Membership communities.
TIS is the leading organisation, promoting and inspiring innovative tenant participation and scrutiny practice in Scotland. At TIS, we provide independent advice, support, and training for tenants and housing organisations to work together more effectively. As a national membership organisation, our services can make a difference to your quality of life as a tenant, and to the success of your organisation.
TIS Membership is open to tenants, housing organisations, and other interested organisations throughout Scotland. Click here to view a full list of exclusive Member perks.