Scrutiny Approved is an accreditation framework developed by TIS and Scotland’s Housing Network using expertise in measuring performance and making tenant scrutiny a reality in Scotland. This accreditation is aimed at social rented sector landlords and will showcase that you are involving tenants and service users effectively in the self-assessment process, as well as highlighting further opportunities for development.
What is Scrutiny Approved?
- A unique development tool
- To measure how well tenant involvement is embedded into a landlord’s performance management framework
- Different levels to work towards
- Good practice advice on areas to develop
The Process – 7 steps
Why get accredited?
- Great way to uncover good practice and SHARE IT
- Has an independent focus to avoid blinkered views
- Involves reality checks
- Involving customers at the heart of business planning
- Understanding what customers think of services
- Knowing what customers want from services
- Recognising developing and highlight areas for improvement
- Provide a road map for the future
Please get in touch to find out more. Call TIS on 0141 248 1242 or email us at email@example.com.