Stock transfers, constitutional partnerships or transfers of engagements
At TIS, our friendly and committed staff team have unrivalled experience in providing independent advice and support to tenants who are considering a change of landlord.
This could happen as a result of a stock transfer to a new landlord, a transfer of engagement to a new landlord, or becoming part of a group structure.
TIS has supported a variety of proposals and projects with landlords and tenants across the Scottish social rented sector including:
- Irvine Housing Association: Independent advice to tenant looking to join the Riverside Group
- Cube Housing Association: Independent advice to the association joining the Wheatley Group
- Barony Housing Association: Independent advice to tenants looking to join a group structure with Irvine Housing Association and the Riverside Group
- Sanctuary Housing Association: Independent advice in a merger
- West of Scotland Housing Association: Independent advice to tenants on partnership with Gentoo
Get in touch
For further information on how we can support you call, 0141 248 1242 or email email@example.com