TIS is the leading organisation inspiring innovative tenant participation practice in Scotland.
As a national membership organisation, we promote excellence in tenant, community, and resident involvement – offering independent advice, support, and training.
Tenants, landlords, and other interested organisations throughout Scotland are all invited to join TIS and enjoy the wide range of benefits that are exclusively available to members.
Join today and make a difference
Complete the online form or call our membership team on 0141 248 1242.
Landlord membership is open to Local Authorities/Councils, registered social landlords, and private registered landlords. The following benefits are available to TIS landlord members:
- Free evaluation of your training requirements
- Discounted conference, training, and consultancy rates
- Access to our online members only area, which includes TIS guides, good practice case studies, briefing papers on current consultations and distance learning packs
- Free copy of TIS Scrutiny publications
- Advice on how to involve tenants and develop your tenant scrutiny
- Access to a support network to develop your practice
- Advice on reviewing your Tenant Participation Strategy and action plan
- Social Share: Share your good news with us and we will share it with over 1500 of our subscribers and social media followers
- TIS online ‘News Bite’ and TIS Talk newsletter
- Having your say in the TIS ‘Members Voice’, responding to current topical issues
Download our “Join TIS and Make a Difference” document for full details of Landlord membership costs.
Please note, no VAT applies to these costs and these rates may be varied by a decision taken at the TIS Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Our landlord members
Over 50 landlords across the Scottish social housing sector are currently making the most of the exclusive benefits available to our members. Current members include:
- Aberdeen City Council
- Bield Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Cunninghame Housing Association
- Dundee City Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Highland Council
- Hillcrest Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Linstone Housing Association
- Maryhill Housing Association
- North Ayrshire Council
- South Lanarkshire Council
- Queens Cross Housing Association
- Thenue Housing Association
- Viewpoint Housing Association
- West of Scotland Housing Association
- Wheatley Group