Although embracing home working until further notice in response to COVID-19 restrictions, TIS is continuing to prepare for the National Excellence Awards 2020 – and you can still submit your applications as you normally would.
We have also taken the decision to extend the closing date, nominations will now close on Friday 19 June 2020 at 12 noon.
The awards recognise and celebrate housing organisations, staff, volunteers, tenants, residents, and community groups who are leading the way and making a difference within the Scottish social housing sector.
Categories honour excellence in everything from, partnership working and scrutiny practice, to digital innovation, and community regeneration. Hotly anticipated, the awards offer a seal of approval for the most outstanding work across the sector.
An outline of the 2020 categories is listed below.
Award categories open to housing organisations:
- Tenant Participation Champion (individual staff member)
- Excellence in Digital Innovations (housing organisation)
- Danny Mullen Scrutiny Excellence (housing organisation)
- Excellence in Regeneration (housing organisation)
Award categories open to tenant, resident, and community groups:
- Frances Nelson MBE Excellence (individual)
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Group (group)
- Tenants Group of the Year (group)
Other award categories:
- Young Achiever of the Year (individual staff member, volunteer, apprentice, or tenant under the age of 30
Click here for further information and to access the application forms.
Nominations close Friday 19 June 2020 at 12 noon. Finalists are selected by an expert and independent judging panel of representatives from across the sector.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0141 248 1242