TIS is delighted to host our first ever virtual National Excellence Awards ceremony that will see finalists and winners from across the Scottish social housing sector celebrated for their outstanding contributions on Thursday 19th November 2020.
The virtual ceremony is jam-packed and invites you to tune in and enjoy live presenting from Scottish comedian, Stuart Mitchell; music performances; take part in fun challenges; and gather with leaders from across the sector. Click here to book your place.
Ilene Campbell, TIS Chief Executive, said:
“As the Scottish social housing sector responds to the impact of COVID-19, it is more important than ever to recognise the commitment from housing organisations, staff, volunteers, tenants, residents, and community groups who are leading the way and making a difference within the sector.
“We are delighted that we can come together virtually to celebrate some of the sector’s biggest achievements – and hope that the innovation and ingenuity shown by the finalists will help to inspire others.”
Eight categories honour excellence in everything from, partnership working and scrutiny practice, to digital innovation, and community regeneration. Hotly anticipated, the awards offer a seal of approval for the most outstanding contributions across the sector. A full list of the 2020 categories is listed below:
Award categories open to housing organisations:
- Tenant Participation Champion (individual staff member)
- Excellence in Digital Innovations (housing organisation)
- Danny Mullen Scrutiny Excellence (housing organization)
- Excellence in Regeneration (housing organisation)
Award categories open to tenant, resident, and community groups:
- Frances Nelson MBE Excellence (individual)
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Group (group)
- Tenants Group of the Year (group)
Other award categories:
- Young Achiever of the Year (individual staff member, volunteer, apprentice, or tenant under the age of 30)
Click here to submit an application. Nominations close Friday 28th August 2020 at 12 noon.
Finalists are selected by an expert and independent judging panel of representatives from across the sector.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0141 248 1242