TIS is delighted to invite entries across eight categories for the TIS National Excellence Awards 2021, in association with the Scottish Government.
The awards recognise and celebrate housing organisations; staff; volunteers; tenants; residents; and community groups who are leading the way and making a difference within the Scottish social housing sector.
Last year, TIS received a multitude of applications showcasing the incredible achievements that took place during one of the most challenging times in recent history, and as we move into a recovery phase it is more important than ever to celebrate resilience; ingenuity; and commitment demonstrated across the sector.
Categories honour excellence in everything from partnership working and scrutiny practice, to digital innovation and community regeneration. Hotly anticipated, the awards offer a seal of approval for the most outstanding work. A full list of the 2021 categories is listed below:
Award categories open to housing organisations:
- Tenant Participation Champion (individual staff member)
- Excellence in Digital Innovations (housing organisation)
- Danny Mullen Scrutiny Excellence (housing organisation)
- Excellence in Regeneration (housing organisation)
Award categories open to tenant, resident, and community groups:
- Frances Nelson MBE Excellence (individual)
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Group (group)
- Tenants Group of the Year (group)
Other award categories:
- Young Achiever of the Year (individual staff member, volunteer, apprentice, or tenant under the age of 30)
Nominations close on Friday 27th August 2021 at 5:00pm. Finalists are selected by an expert and independent judging panel of representatives from across the sector, and the shortlist will be published in October.
This year TIS is delighted to come together virtually to hand out the awards at an online ceremony, on Thursday 18th November, that is free to attend and registration open to all.
Click here for further information on each category and to submit your application.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0141 248 1242