Other interested organisation membership
TIS is the leading organisation inspiring innovative tenant participation practice in Scotland.
As a national membership organisation, we promote excellence in tenant, community, and resident involvement – offering independent advice, support, and training.
Tenants, landlords, and other interested organisations throughout Scotland are all invited to join TIS and enjoy the wide range of benefits that are exclusively available to members.
Join today and make a difference
Complete the online form or call our membership team on 0141 248 1242.
Other interested organisation (OIO) membership is open to voluntary organisations, non-profit making organisations, and housing related organisations. As OIO members you can access the following benefits:
- Free evaluation of your training requirements
- Discounted conference, training, and consultancy rates
- Access to our online members only area, which includes TIS guides, good practice case studies, briefing papers on current consultations and distance learning packs
- Free copy of TIS Scrutiny publications
- Advice on how to involve tenants and develop your tenant scrutiny
- Access to a support network to develop your practice
- Advice on reviewing your Tenant Participation Strategy and action plan
- Social Share: Share your good news with us and we will share it with over 1500 of our subscribers and social media followers
- TIS online ‘News Bite’ and TIS Talk newsletter
- Having your say in the TIS ‘Members Voice’, responding to current topical issues
Other interested organisation (OIO) membership: £250
Please note, no VAT applies to these costs and these rates may be varied by a decision taken at the TIS Annual General Meeting (AGM).