Advice and support
At TIS we are committed to providing independent advice and support to tenants and landlords across Scotland. Our expertise is available to support you in influencing every aspect of housing services, policies and standards.
For example, we can provide advice on:
- Housing services
- Tenants’ rights and responsibilities
- How to influence landlord policies
- The best ways to seek the views of others within a community
- How to respond to local or national consultation documents
- How to get involved in tenant scrutiny or inspection of services
Get in touch
We have experienced staff available who can offer advice by phone. Call us on 0141 248 1242 and we’ll be happy to help, or if you’d prefer you can email email@example.com. On receiving your enquiry a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.