All our services are focused to enable tenants and landlords to work together to improve housing and wider community services in Scotland.
If you are a tenant…
Whether you are looking for advice, useful information or training we have a range of services that can help you have more influence when it comes to housing decisions.
- Find out how to start a tenants association
- Learn more about Tenant Scrutiny – what it is and how to get involved
- Find out more about opportunities to get involved in decision making
If you are a landlord…
We can provide a range of support that is designed to help you work effectively with your tenants to provide high quality housing services.
– Find free toolkits and resources
– Discover how Tenant Scrutiny will impact your policies and practices
– Look at Tenant Participation Strategies
We work mainly with social housing landlords, but also have experience of working with private landlords.