About Scrutiny Approved Accreditation
Scrutiny Approved Accreditation is a framework developed by TIS and Scotland’s Housing Network.
It harnesses expertise to measure performance and highlight the initiatives social rented landlords are taking to lead the way and sustain tenant scrutiny throughout Scotland. It recognises a level of customer participation, engagement, and influence by a standard of gold, silver, or bronze.
The accreditation is valid for three years and aimed at housing organisations within the Scottish social rented sector.
The key benefits available to your organisation
- Raises your organisation‘s profile within the Scottish social rented sector as a leader in tenant scrutiny.
- Highlights your organisation‘s successes, strengths, and commitment to sustain tenant empowerment and engagement.
- A review checklist provides your organisation with a valuable insight into where scarce resources should be prioritised and how to further develop your practice.
- The potential to encourage and motivate tenants to get involved in your organisation – resulting in a better link with your local communities.
- We provide support in a constructive environment to help improve your scrutiny performance.
Download our Scrutiny Approved Accreditation publication to find out more.
Get in touch
If you would like further information or would like to discuss the process and what you can expect from Scrutiny Approved Accreditation, call our office on 0141 248 1242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your free, informal meeting where we will talk you through the steps to accreditation.