TIS is the leading organisation inspiring innovative tenant participation practice in Scotland.
As a national membership organisation, we promote excellence in tenant, community, and resident involvement – offering independent advice, support, and training.
Tenants, landlords, and other interested organisations throughout Scotland are all invited to join TIS and enjoy the wide range of benefits that are exclusively available to members.
Join today and make a difference
Complete the online form or call our membership team on 0141 248 1242.
Tenant membership is open to Tenants’ and Residents’ Groups, Scrutiny Groups, and Tenants and Residents Federations/ Umbrella Organisations. As tenant members you will benefit from:
- Advice on the day to day running of your group and getting tenants involved
- Advice to review and scrutinise housing services
- Discounted conference, training and consultancy rates
- Voting and election rights at our AGM
- Access to our online members only area and TIS online “ News Bite”
- TIS guides, good practice case studies, briefing papers on current consultations, distance learning packs and TIS Talk newsletter
- Social Share: Share your good news with us and we will share it with over 1500 of our subscribers and social media followers
- Networking opportunities
- Having your say in the TIS ‘Members Voice’, responding to current topical issues
Tenants and Residents Groups: £20
Tenants and Residents Federations/Umbrella Organisations: £50
Please note, no VAT applies to these costs and these rates may be varied by a decision taken at the TIS Annual General Meeting (AGM).