27th-29th June 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow
The 2014 TIS Annual Conference is set to be even bigger, with the event now extended to 3 days.
The Conference for you – The TIS Annual Conference is the best event in the calendar for tenants, residents and housing staff to hear about new developments and share best practice.
10 things you miss if you aren’t at the TIS 2014 Annual Conference
- Ministerial Address from Margaret Burgess MSP, Minister for Housing and Welfare
- An update on key housing issues including the Housing Bill and Welfare Reform policies
- A wide range of topical and skill based workshops
- Award winning examples of best practice in Tenant Scrutiny
- Highly acclaimed study tours
- Networking with delegates from all over Scotland
- Conference Exhibition
- Delegate information bag filled with useful and informative publications
- TIS AGM
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner and Frances Nelson MBE Awards Ceremony
“The TIS conference offers an excellent mix of serious issues and uplifting, inspirational case studies. It brought tenants and staff together to share practice and ideas and I came away from the conference with an increased knowledge of Tenant Participation and ideas on how this can be applied to benefit tenants at Cairn Housing Association” – Amy Sutherland, Cairn Housing Association
“The TIS conference always provides a good opportunity to network with other tenants and to improve existing skills as well as learn new skills” – David Abercrombie, Twechar Tenants and Residents Association
The TIS Annual Conference provides excellent Value for Money and no VAT is charged.
For more information contact:
Leanne Blunsden, Marketing Officer
t. 0141 248 1242