TIS has expanded its list of exclusive benefits it offers to its membership community by launching an innovative, online community platform for its members to engage directly with one another, bring content together, share knowledge and good practice examples, and gain peer support.
The roll-out of the new, digital communication tool provides a supportive and friendly environment for members to stay up to date with the latest free TIS events, information, and resources delivered straight to a personal news feed. There is space for interactive polls, posts, questions, and discussions that will bring the TIS membership community together in conversation.
Seeking advice on your latest engagement project? Reach out for support to help develop your practice and connect with colleagues across the sector.
Ilene Campbell – Chief Executive at TIS commented:
We are thrilled to launch our online community platform exclusively for Members and are excited to explore the opportunities for that this presents in 2022 and beyond. This new tool will support TIS members to connect directly with one another and collaborate to tackle some of the most pertinent challenges we face in housing and communities.
The team has selected a platform that is designed to grow overtime and enables the communication of ideas, evidence, and good practice.
How to access the platform
TIS members will receive an invitation to join the online community platform via the email address registered with TIS membership, by close of business on Friday 21st January 2022.
If you do not receive the link or would like to add additional email addresses from your organisation to join the network, please contact TIS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0141 248 1242. The TIS team look forward to seeing you there!
Become a member of TIS
TIS membership is available to housing organisations, federations, and other interested organisations throughout the housing sector – and is free of charge to tenant, resident, community, and scrutiny groups. By being a member of one of the sector’s largest membership communities, you gain exclusive access to a huge range of member benefits:
- At least a 10% discount on all conference, event, training, and consultancy rates.
- Free passage to a variety of member events throughout the year, from sector-leading workshops, briefings, and networking opportunities – you will always stay ahead.
- An extensive, online resource library of guides, reports, publications, and event resources available at your fingertips.
- Access to the TIS Digital Toolkit that provides expert advice, case studies, and pro tips & tricks to support your organisation in the delivery of fit-for-purpose, strategic plans for long-term digital engagement.
- Priority access to the latest TIS publications at no extra cost, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Engage, bring content together, share knowledge and good practice examples, and gain peer support via our innovative, online community platform.
- Build your professional network and opportunities.
- Gain professional recognition across the sector, demonstrating your commitment to housing, community development, and engagement practice.
email@example.com | 0141 248 1242