The awards will be presented on Saturday 10 June at the Westerwood Hotel & Resort as part of the TIS Annual Conference 2017 Gala Dinner.
The Tenants Information Service (TIS) are delighted to invite nominations for the TIS National Excellence Awards: Inspire to achieve, in association with the Scottish Government.
The TIS National Excellence Awards recognise and honour landlords, tenants, residents, and community groups who are leading the way and making a difference within the Scottish social housing sector. Nominations are now open for individuals and groups who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to develop and sustain tenant participation and scrutiny.
This year we’ve expanded, welcoming nominations in the following eight categories:
- Tenant Participation Excellence Award (housing organisation)
- Scrutiny Excellence Award (housing organisation)
- Tenant Participation Champion (housing organisation staff member)
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Group
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Newcomer
- Frances Nelson MBE Excellence Award
- Community Development Excellence Award
- Tenants and Residents Organisation of the Year
Do you know of an organisation, individual, or group who are truly making a difference within the communities they work and represent?
Nominations close Thursday 20 April 2017 at 5pm.