Inspire to achieve
The awards will be presented on Saturday 15th June at the Doubletree by Hilton Westerwood Hotel and Resort as part of the TIS Annual Conference 2019 Gala Dinner.
The Tenants Information Service (TIS) is delighted to invite entries across eight categories for the TIS National Excellence Awards 2019: Inspire to achieve, in association with the Scottish Government. The awards recognise and celebrate housing organisations, staff, volunteers, tenants, residents, and community groups who are leading the way and making a difference within the Scottish social housing sector.
Categories honour excellence in everything from, partnership working and scrutiny practice, to digital innovation and community regeneration. Hotly anticipated, the awards offer a seal of approval for the most outstanding work across the sector. A full list of the 2019 categories is listed below:
Award categories open to an individual staff member, volunteer, apprentice, or tenant:
- Young Achiever of the Year (Individual under the age of 30 award)
Award categories open to housing organisations:
- Tenant Participation Champion (Housing organisation staff member award)
- Excellence in Digital Innovations (Housing organisation)
- Danny Mullen Scrutiny Excellence (Housing organisation)
- Excellence in Regeneration (Housing organisation)
Award categories open to tenant, resident, and community groups:
- Frances Nelson MBE Excellence (Individual award)
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Group (Group award)
- Tenants Group of the Year (Group award)
How to apply
Do you know of an organisation, individual, or group who is truly making a difference? For further information on each category and to submit your application, click here.
Nominations close Friday 22 March 2019 at 12 noon. Finalists are selected by an expert and independent judging panel of representatives from across the sector.
Click here to watch the highlights from the 2019 ceremony.